Friday, May 31, 2013

How do you organize your master bathroom toilet closet?

Where do you store supplies when you have one of those little toilet rooms with no cupboard?

My husband calls that little room "the throne of shame."  Ours isn't a room, but a nook. So how do you store essential supplies when the toilet is all by its lonesome little self?  

You create your own cupboard. 

I bought this one from Walmart online.  

My sweet husband assembled and hung it for me. Another reason why I love him so much. 


The photo makes it look bigger than it actually is.


Look at all the stuff you can store in one of these babies. 

I wished there were more shelves, but I made up for it by stacking items or stacking bins to hold smaller items.  





There we go. Problem solved.  

Why did I wait so long to do that?  



No comments: