Wednesday, October 15, 2014

I LOVE this movie! "Meet the Mormons"


Whether or not you are part of the LDS faith, I invite you to watch Meet the Mormons movie if it's in your area. The purpose of the movie is not to convert people to the Mormon faith. The purpose is to help people understand that members of the LDS Church are good people who love Jesus Christ and strive to follow Him. The story at the end really got to me, because it's about a missionary mom, and my oldest son leaves on a mission in two weeks. For that mom, finding the Church likely saved her life. Very touching stories. My missionary son and I want to see the movie again before he leaves. Happy for me...I love any excuse to spend time with him before he leaves to serve the Lord! 


Meet the Mormons trailer.




David Archuleta singing "Glorious" with scenes from the movie. 


No comments: