Thursday, January 1, 2015

Need a miracle for 2015? Here's how to build your faith in God's power to give you one.


One year ago tonight I finished a sacred 30-day Book of Mormon challenge. It was one of the highlight experiences of my life. 

My husband, Mike, and our three sons stayed up with me until the wee hours of the morning supporting me to finish the challenge. As I read aloud, I turned the last page of the book and felt overcome with a strong spiritual witness of the Holy Ghost of the deep truth of this book. I wept. I had received this witness over and over during that reading and other readings, but this time it was extra strong. 

If you need a miracle in your life, I suggest you read this post "REMEMBER...With God Nothing Is Impossible. 





Or click here to see the version of the talk I gave in sacrament meeting a year ago. 

I blogged about some of the life lessons I learned from my Book of Mormon challenge here beginning and day four and day nine and day 17 and the finish.



No comments: