I love this quote by Elder Scott!
When you face adversity, you can be led to ask many questions. Some serve a useful purpose; others do not. To ask,
- Why does this have to happen to me?
- Why do I have to suffer this, now?
- What have I done to cause this?
- What am I to do? What am I to learn from this experience?
- What am I to change?
- Whom am I to help?
- How can I remember my many blessings in times of trial?
Click here for his whole talk: Trust in the Lord, Ensign, Nov. 1995 (bullet points added).