Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Liberation from Laundry...check out this organized laundry system!



My friend Tara Kinser used my "liberation from laundry" system to give her laundry room a makeover. 


This is Tara's made-over laundry room. Looks great, doesn't it? 

You don't need a large laundry room to create a streamlined, organized laundry system. 

Here is my laundry closet that is only as wide as my washer and dryer.  If I can do it, you can too! 

Go here to see my "liberation from laundry" system. 


And check out videos of two more laundry systems. Both of these moms use many of the same components of my system. Great minds think alike, right? ;)  


This resourceful mom used many of the components of our system!  And added a few more cool ideas, like pull-out drying racks with a timer fan inside!  



Here is my friend AnnMarie Norton's dream laundry room. She's got lotsa space, and she uses it well. See the post about it here. 




No comments: