Monday, April 6, 2015

Printable Summary of every General Conference Talk in Two Pages!


I'm excited to give this double-sided handout to my seminary class tomorrow! Click here to print your own copy.

We'll refer to it in class and I'll encourage them to mark their favorite parts. It's a great way to remind yourself what you learned, how you felt, and what you plan to do about it. If you set a goal to study each talk before next conference, you can use this as a checklist to mark each talk as you study it. (The print is tiny but I think it's amazing to fit all that onto a double-sided handout!)









Note: My pictures cut off the bottoms of both pages, but the actual document is correct. 

Here is a Conference at a Glance summary on the LDS website. 

5 comments:

Audrey Crozier said...

I can't get the link to print out the summaries to work. It just goes to my google drive. Can you double-check the link?

Becky Edwards said...

Audrey, Thank you for letting me know! I forgot to make the document share-able. I just fixed it. Please let me know if you still can't open it.

Mommy Lou said...

This is great! Thank you!

Annette McKee said...

preparing for october conference and im using this as part of my study. Thanks so much I love your blog!

Leisel said...

Hello! I love all your mini documents you create and of course all the wonderful content! I'm curious how you formatted this document. I'm trying to do April 2017 on my own and struggling! Any tips? Thanks!