Saturday, July 25, 2015

Scripture Feasting Tool #12 - Pictures


If you're not a visual person feel free to skip this study tool. 

I am a visual person, thus I like pictures in my scriptures. It helps me locate and recognize stories and sermons. And it makes scripture study more fun! Here are three kinds of pictures I've used. 

1.  Scripture stickers.




2. Drawings with colored pencils.

3. Drawings of symbols with pen in the margin. 



In my Book of Mormon, 1 Nephi 2-3, I've utilized all three kinds of pictures on this two page spread. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loves these but I have to admit that I don't like the price. So I've used the church resources of the Gospel art kits and printed on sticker paper. I can still see through them and can choose any picture I want. Visuals help me a lot.