Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Scripture Feasting Tool #16 - Inserts


If you are a quote collector like me, you can glue some of your favorite quotes right in your scriptures with a thin stripe of stick glue. Here are a few that are in my scriptures. 

1. My favorite Atonement quotes. 

I glued this into Matthew 26. I had a spiritual experience compiling these quotes for my institute students several years ago. My husband was a new bishop at the time and he decided to give a copy of these quotes to each family as a gift at tithing settlement. If you need help focusing on the Savior's Atonement during the sacrament these quotes help. 





2. A chart of interpretations of Lehi and Nephi's Visions. 





3. Quotes about the importance of missionary work.  





4. Fifty-five Blessings of Service. 

I glued this in by "service" in the topical guide. This General Conference talk by Elder Carlos Amado included such a thorough list of blessings that I wanted to hang onto it. I added the numbers myself.


4. Faces of pride from President Benson's classic talk. 




2 comments:

terry6 said...

Looking forward to the rest of the 25 Scripture Feasting Tools! Have you posted more?

Becky Edwards said...

Hi Terry,
Yes, I have been blogging about scripture feasting tools since June. You can find other tools here. http://purposedrivenmotherhood.blogspot.com/p/gospel.html