Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Today I Finished a 90-day Summer Book of Mormon Challenge!

I finished a 90-day Book of Mormon challenge today!! It took me 65 days this summer. 

I have absolutely loved studying this book in such an intense way. I love the book more than ever before, and it's my favorite book ever. I know the Book of Mormon is true. I know it was written by ancient prophets on the American continent who were guided by the Lord in what they wrote. I know that Joseph Smith translated the book by God's power. I know that this is the truest book on the planet, and the most powerful book for coming closer to Christ and aligning our lives with Him. I know that we need the Spirit, faith, and testimony in our lives more than we have in the past because of challenging times that are coming before the Second Coming. This book is a major key to bringing us more faith, Spirit, testimony, conversion, and connection to Christ. We need this book. I am so grateful to live in a day when it's here and easier to study than ever before. 

I testify that it's true. And if you haven't read it, I invite you to. 



No comments: