Sunday, October 25, 2015

FHE idea to celebrate families in conjunction with World Congress of Families!

Here is a 
​great ​F
amily 
​H​
ome 
​E​
vening idea that helps celebrate the family in conjunction with the World Congress of Families
. I love the opportunity 
​the FHE lesson 
gives our families to light the world symbolically and physically. 




You can get a FHE lesson at www.GatheringFamilies.com

​Also, It's not too late to come to part of all of the World Congress of Families happening this week, Oct 27-30
. At first I thought the tickets were too expensive, but I saw that you can buy a one-day pass for $30, and you can buy multiple days if you want. I am attending on Wednesday. 

My friend Melanie Ballard, the director of Moms' Retreat, will be speaking Thursday afternoon from 1:45-4:00 with Shelly Locke and Betty Aukerman. They will also be showing the documentary, The Power of Mothers and will have a marvelous musical performance by Corine Hart and her family.  It will be a powerful forum! (I wish I could watch their presentation on Thursday but I'll be at a family wedding.)

Hooray for families!

No comments: