Thursday, November 12, 2015

If God is more powerful than the Red Sea, He is more powerful than my problems too




During seminary this morning I felt scattered and the students were restless. 

After class I spilled my whole seminary bin on the floor and then got pulled over for speeding on the way home. I was going on too little sleep and had put all my energy yesterday into getting ready to speak last night. 

Nevertheless, I felt the truth of the testimony I bore at the end of class, that just as God was more powerful than the Red Sea on one side and the Egyptian army on the other, He is also more powerful than our challenges, stresses, weaknesses, bad habits, addictions, and sins. Even when my day goes south, I love knowing God is on my side, He is grateful for my efforts, and He will make tomorrow a better day.


No comments: