Thursday, December 10, 2015

Want to take your life to the next level? Check out specials on these two courses, good through this Saturday at 3 PM.

I don't think I've ever used my blog to advertise a special offer before, but these events have been improving my life so much that I want to share them with you! 

This was me today at "Present Yourself," an event put on by 3 Key Elements training us to become better presenters and teachers. 

These two offers would make a great Christmas gift for yourself or anyone who loves improving their life! If you'd like help in reaching your goals, mastering your thoughts, moods and habits, as well as great communication and body language training, Kirk Duncan of 3 Key Elements is offering his "Mastering Your Influence" seminar for the best price I've ever seen only through this Saturday, December 13, at 3 PM. 

Another great offer through Saturday afternoon is "Royalty and Romance," a seminar that has strengthened and even saved marriages. He teaches keys of healthy communication and body language, connection, the difference between masculine and feminine energy in a marriage and how to make the best of both.   


These two offers are only good until 3 PM this Saturday (mountain time)while I'm attending one of Kirk's seminars



If you're interested, text me at 801-721-3548 as I need to sign you up to get the special offer. Kirk makes learning and growing very fun and engaging. In fact, my friend and I are currently at his "Present Yourself" event, learning how to be better teachers and presenters ourselves.


  • Master Your Influence is February 25-27 or May 5-7. Value $227, right now it's only $47!
  • Royalty and Romance is March 17-19. Value $475 for only $115 per couple!

Here is 3 Key Elements' website to learn more about the classes. 

Let me know if you're interested in this offer by texting me at 801-721-3548, before Saturday at 3 PM.

I'm sitting on the front row in the middle in a red sweater. (Personal note: My sweater has the Eiffel Tower on it because yesterday was the anniversary of my son Adam arriving in Paris, France for his mission.) 

My friend Jonell and I are taking "Present Yourself" together. It's been a ton of fun! 


2 comments:

Deb said...

Hi- I am interested in this, but I live in Arizona. Where and when is the seminar taking place? Thank you.

Becky Edwards said...

Deb,
Sorry, I just noticed that you left a message on this blog post. The events are in Salt Lake City. The friends and family special deal is done for now, but I'm attending another seminar before this one happens. Do you want me to let you know if he offers these deals again? If so, please text me on the cell phone number I left in the blog post. It's the best way to get a hold of me. Thanks!
- Becky