Friday, April 29, 2016

Take a Tour of My Home for Organizing Tips

I used to be a professional organizer. I taught organizing seminars and even had groups of women tour my home to gather ideas to use in their space. Come take a virtual tour! 


These pictures are from several years ago when my kids were several years younger, from my old blog.  



Click on the links below to see organizing ideas for each area. 

Make the Best Use of Kitchen Cupboards 

Take a Peek in My Kitchen Drawers


Make the Best Use of Pantry Space


Triple Your Storage Space Just Off the Kitchen


18 Tips to Create Your Own "Liberation from Laundry" System

Organizing Craft and Scrapbook Supplies


Our Cozy Little Toy Room


Ways to Organize a Rec Room 


Kids Rooms Can Be Organized Too


Make Use of Storage Space in a Master Bathroom


Organizing Ideas for Kids' Bathrooms


How do You Organize a Master Bathroom Cubby?


How to Tidy and Restock a Mini Van


Click here for more ideas about getting organized. 

No comments: