Tuesday, July 5, 2016

There is still time to sign up for my class starting this Thursday! "Overwhelmed to Organized: Don't Let Clutter Bury Your Dreams!"



Wahoo! So far we have 97 awesome women joining me for my course! 

I'm hoping for even more, because I KNOW this class is inspired by God and I'm super excited to share these tools and principles with you...they are life changing. 

There are THREE ways to take the class! Online, in person in Layton, Utah, or watch the recordings afterward. I've got you covered!

It's not too late to share the course with friends to receive fun thank you gifts!

  1. If you share with 10+ friends you receive a free recording by me (mailed to you within the next 30 days after it's edited).
  2. For every friend you refer who signs up, you get a $10 bonus through PayPal next week!
  3. The person who refers the most friends who signs up gets THREE HOURS of one-on-one time with me! You can choose what we do!

  • We could go through your home for an organizing consultation.
  • We could do a mentoring session to help you gain clarity on your goals and remove blocks.
  • We could go out to a girlfriend's lunch on me! Whatever you choose!
  • Guess what? Right now there is a three-way tie, so we'll see who wins...

Here is the easy link to share with others:
http://purposedrivenmotherhood.blogspot.com/p/do-you-feel-like-youre-drowning-in_15.html

Here is a video explaining all that in less than five minutes. :) https://www.facebook.com/becky.m.edwards.9/videos/...

I'm thrilled that there are already 27 people signed up who were referred by friends! I hope that number grows even more! This is my way of saying thank you! 


No comments: