Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Check out my article on Tribalry: "The Impossible Mission"

Check out my article:


The Impossible Mission

Click below to see 
Homeschool Tribe
sponsored by:


In addition to reading my article, you can:
  • Read articles from other homeschooling thought leaders 
  • Add your voice to the current conversations
  • Read and add your own stories
  • See a state wide calendar of homeschooling events 
  • Win auction items that will support and bless your family at no cost to you.  
Click here to join the Homeschool Tribe
When you join the Homeschool Tribe on Facebook or Instagram you'll also see me on the uplifting memes you'll receive for your homeschooling journey!  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becky,
I have loved your blog and followed for a few years. I appreciate all you share as it is uplifting and inspiring to me.

I'd love to talk with you about your blog and wondered if you could answer questions I have about being a blogger? I could use a mentor in this.

Could you contact me sometime? Thanks,
Jennifer

Becky Edwards said...

Hi Jennifer, If you send me a message either on Facebook or through this blog's contact form, then I will be able to contact you directly.

Becky Edwards said...

Hi Jennifer, If you send me a message either on Facebook or through this blog's contact form, then I will be able to contact you directly.