Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Come Join my Organizing Class!



Come join my organizing class that starts this week! 

You're also welcome to sign up after class has started and you'll get the recordings. 

Click here for details and to register. 




Come learn how to create:

  • mindset of order
  • morning of order
  • habits and routines of order
  • home of order
  • time of order
  • family of order
  • housework of order
  • emotional, mental, spiritual, relationship, and health aspects of chaos or order
  • paper system of order
  • task system of order! 

Click here for details and to register. 

3 comments:

ChrisJFreeze said...

I know HOW to organize. I just feel 'stuck'. It's a mental thing. Would your class be useful?

ChrisJFreeze said...

I know HOW to organize. I just feel 'stuck'. It's a mental thing. Would your class be useful?

Anonymous said...

Do you offer any corganization class for young teens?