Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Women! Stand up, speak up, and follow what you feel called to do

Here is a short video I posted on Facebook today that went a bit viral and was shared many times, I think because many women relate to feeling called to do something. 

video

Women! Stand up, speak up, and follow what you feel called to do. 

Your Influence in the last days is unprecedented.

And when God says your mission is to focus exclusively on your family, then do it, even if it's hard and feels monotonous or the world mocks your choice. When I was about to give birth to my second baby my heart was set on getting a master's degree at BYU while my husband did law school there. It seemed like a great plan to me. But when I prayed about it the Lord told me no. I was devastated at the time, but I have looked back and seen tremendous layers of wisdom in that decision. You will never regret giving attention to your family. Whatever God calls you to do in this stage of your life, do it, and you're influence will be magnified!

Click here to see President Nelson's talk I refer to in the video, called "A Plea to My Sisters." 

No comments: