Monday, October 17, 2016

Video Series #1 -- How are you upgrading your battle plan against the adversary?





It's time to upgrade your battle plan against the enemy. 

Check out the layers of protection Captain Moroni built. How are you upgrading your battle plan to protect your family against the enemy, who keeps upgrading his battle plan? 

Feel free to comment below with something you do in your battle plan to protect yourself from the dark side.

Note: I've been creating Facebook Live videos for the past month. I just figured out how to bring them onto my blog. So I'll share one at a time for a while. 




Click here if you'd like to subscribe to my new Youtube channel where I post videos. 

2 comments:

There was a family of seven, who moved to be closer to heaven... said...

I love the new Video concept, love your enthusiasm and zest to teach truths. It inspires me to do better as a mother wife and teacher of righteousness where ever I go.
thank you xxx

Becky Edwards said...

Thank you for your kind comments! Way to be a teacher of righteousness everywhere you go!