Friday, March 24, 2017

"Life on Purpose" group mentoring program and SCHOLARSHIP!

I have a scholarship to give! 
Comment below why you'd like to win!

You may know that I've been mentoring people as a business for the past year and I LOVE what I do! I'm getting ready to start my first group mentoring program in a couple weeks and I'm stoked! We have a wonderful group ready to go, but I feel like there are more people who are supposed to be part of it. If you feel that might be you, here is a video that explains the program. Check in with God to see if it's right for you, and let me know if you have any questions about it. To get the two free bonuses, registration is due Monday. Whomever is supposed to be part of this, it will rock your world! Help you gain clarity and intuition about your life missions, set specific goals about it, have key assignments and accountability groups and systems to help you push past obstacles and reach those goals, and transform inside in the process! And the women already signed up are AMAZING, so this group will be fantastic! 







Program Includes 
  • Twelve weekly one-hour trainings 
  • Focus on three goals in 90 days
  • Power-packed habits and routines 
  • Key assignments and accountability systems to help you move forward faster 
  • Private online group for support and encouragement 

Available Bonuses
  • Girlfriends’ kickoff lunch and four-hour training catered by Chipotle ($397 value) 
  • Free sixty-minute one-on-one mentoring appointment with Becky ($200 value)
  • Your choice of Becky’s class for free ($297 value) 
  • Master Your Influence event ticket free ($227 value)   
When and Where
  • Saturday, April 8, 8 AM to 12 PM: Girlfriends' kickoff brunch and training 
  • Saturdays, April 15 to June 24 from 7-8 AM: Weekly online trainings

12 Week Transformational Program for $2400 
Only 997 with code PURPOSE
(Or three payments of only350!)




About Becky 


  • Becky Edwards brings a unique combination of mentor/life coach, professional organizer, emotional release and energy worker, spiritual tools, health tools, and  intuition. Her transformation toolbox is overflowing.
  • Presenter and blogger with over 600,000 page views. 
  • Spoke at BYU Women’s Conference. 
  • Has overcame challenges such as depression, body issues including an eating disorder, focus and memory issues, and chronic chaos. 
  • Loves sharing simple yet powerful tools that help people upgrade and heal their thinking, emotions, relationships, habits, success, intuition and connection to God.
  • Mentored people in creating businesses, becoming mentors or presenters, energy and mood, getting organized, simple systems for eating healthy, gluten-free and dairy-free eating, from depression to freedom, upgrading money thermostat and income, healing relationships and marriage, moving from body hate to body love and gratitude, creating consistent routines, positive thought programming, forgiving self for past mistakes, increased connection with God and intuition, moving past obstacles like fear and doubt to reach big goals, moving up the levels of Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, changing how people see and talk about self.
  • Coach for the students in 3 Key Element's Elite Mentoring program. 
  • Taught LDS seminary and institute.
  • Created a system of 25 tools of scripture feasting, 15 tools for power praying.
  • Happy marriage of 25 years, homeschooling mom with five children and three grandchildren.
  • Graduated from BYU studying parenting, marriage, and counseling.
  • Teaches several classes:
    • Overwhelmed to Organized: Don’t Let Clutter Bury Your Dreams
    • Food, Mood, and Energy: Ten Keys to Feeling Great
    • Relationship Upgrade: Healing and Connecting with Those Who Matter Most

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This group mentoring program sounds wonderful! I think it would help me gain clarity and intuition about my life mission. So often I get distracted, discouraged and off-track, but this program would help regain my focus. I feel the accountability group is what I need to help me succeed and overcome my current obstacles and blocks. So exciting!!

Becky Edwards said...

Hello Anonymous writer,
I would love to enter you into the scholarship drawing with the other entries who have entered from various places on Facebook. If you'll send me your name and email address, or message me on Facebook that way I can enter you into the drawing.
Becky@PurposeDrivenMotherhood.com
Facebook: Becky Mike Edwards

cyndi said...

This sounds amazing. I really need some direction. I'm trying to get some goals in my life instead of servival. Thanks for all your encouraging videos. You do a lot of good.