Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Talk #4 of 12 -- Acquiring Spiritual Knowledge, by Richard G. Scott

This is a series of my favorite takeaways of some powerhouse talks we are studying together in my Facebook group called 12 Talks in 12 Weeks.

Elder Scott has mentored me in many ways for many years, even though I've never met him in this life. 

I did have the honor of attending his funeral. When I get to the other side of the veil, I'm really excited to give him a big hug and thank him for changing the way I pray, the way I ask for and receive and record personal revelation, the way I teach, the way I study, the way I look for principles. I love this man, and love all that he teaches me! I have a manila folder collection of my favorite talks by Elder Scott. I'll likely keep adding to it as I study others. 





Talk #4 is Acquiring Spiritual Knowledge. 

Click here for a printable talk. 

Click here to watch the talk. 

Here is a video of my favorite takeaways from the talk. 



Here and here are blog posts I wrote about the importance for looking for principles as we study. 


 

Here are some quote memes from the talk. 








Click here you'd like to join the Facebook group studying and sharing favorite takeaways from these 12 talks. 



No comments: