Friday, June 23, 2017

Free Class: Heaven Journaling 101





Heaven Journaling 101 
Learn the basics of combining the power of 
prayer, scriptures, writing 
to open the windows of heaven's revelation 

FREE class is Wednesday, July 12 at 7 PM MT

Online class, recording available for two weeks afterward. 

Click here to register for this FREE class! 



If someone asked you what ONE habit has brought you closer to God and brought more of God's direction and power into your life, what would you say? 

I would say this. Scripture journaling and prayer journaling. Okay, that's two. :) 

I'm on my fourth journal in the last 18 months, and I can't imagine my life without these two holy habits. I love teaching these tools to others. 


I reached out and there was a LOT of interest, so I'm creating a free class. No catch, I'm just filled with gratitude for how much I've been blessed by these, and would love to share these tools with others. 

No comments: