Thursday, June 22, 2017

Would you like me to give a free class on my ONE favorite tool that has brought me closer to God?




If someone asked you what ONE habit has brought you closer to God and brought more of God's direction and power into your life, what would you say?

I would say this. Scripture journaling and prayer journaling. Okay, that's two. :) 

I'm on my fourth journal in the last 18 months, and I can't imagine my life without these two holy habits. I love teaching these tools to others. 

Would you be interested in a free class about them? No catch, I'm just filled with gratitude for how much I've been blessed by these, and would love to share these tools with others. 

Comment below (or message me on Facebook) and if there's enough interest, I'll create a free one-night class online.

3 comments:

Carnan said...

Yes, please teach a class on prayer and scripture journaling! Thank you

lily liu said...

Yes,please,I am really interested.

Becky Edwards said...

Carnan and Lily Liu,
Thank you for your interest in a free class! I've created the class for Wednesday, July 12. Click here for details and registration for this free class! If you register and are out of town it will be recorded.
http://purposedrivenmotherhood.blogspot.com/p/heaven-journaling-101.html