Thursdays, February 9 to March 9
Watch in person, online live, or recordings!
WSU Layton Campus in Utah
CLICK HERE to register.
Watch in person, online live, or recordings!
CLICK HERE to register.
Do you feel like you're drowning in clutter, chaos, and overwhelm? Believe me. I've felt that way. Let a professional organizer and mentor throw you a lifeline, helping you create order, peace, and purpose.
Come learn how to create:
- mindset of order
- morning of order
- habits and routines of order
- home of order
- time of order
- family of order
- housework of order
- emotional, mental, spiritual, relationship, and health aspects of chaos or order
- paper system of order
- task system of order!
- Each class will be recorded and emailed so you won’t miss a moment if you leave town!
- You'll also receive free audio recordings of each class, for easy listening on the go.
- PLUS a private Facebook group to share successes and encouragement!
Check out these Five Weeks of Life-changing Tools, Solutions, and Inspiration!
Week One: Creating a Mindset and Morning of Order
- Powerful morning and evening routines to help you accomplish what matters most
- The power of the little bit
- How to hit the ground running each morning with a power-up routine (based on the life-changing book Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod)
- Create vision and direction for your life, with small and simple habits to match that create great results
- God cares about order, how to call on His power to help you create it
- Discover how you are wired for a certain level of chaos or order, and how to rewire your brain!
- How to transform from a die-hard night owl into an empowered morning person
Week Two: Creating a Home of Order
- A simple system and principles to de-clutter and organize any area of your home – and motivation to do it
- Ideas for cupboards, drawers, closets, storage rooms, as well furniture that doubles as storage space
- Free and low-cost ideas for containers
- The hidden costs of clutter
- Emotional, mental, spiritual, relationship, and health aspects of chaos and order
- How certain items can trigger certain emotions – and what you can do about it
- Liberation from laundry – the game-changing system I’ve taught to hundreds of moms
- How clutter or order in your space creates clutter or order in your mind, and vice versa
- 20 ways to make more room for storage in small homes
- How to fall in love with your space again, or for the very first time
- How to boost your energy during an organizing project to help you finish and see the results!
Week Three: Creating Time of Order
- Solutions for helping a distractible person think more clearly, be more focused, and remember tasks and appointments better
- When to use multi-tasking to your benefit, and when not to
- Making friends with time
- Protecting time for your zone of productivity, and the things in life that matter most to you
- Prioritizing time and space for Mom to recharge your own batteries
- Solutions for arriving 5 minutes early rather than 5 minutes late
- Identifying your time zappers and what to do about them
- Aligning your deepest priorities with how you spend your time and energy
- Mastering technology and how to navigate the addictive nature of social media
Week Four: Creating a Family of Order
- Simple systems for getting children involved with routines, daily chores, cooking dinner, and putting away their own belongings
- Ways to motivate your children do their chores, and make it easy for even small children to do self-sufficient tasks
- Solutions for mothers of young children to carve out time to get organized
- List of chores for "money jobs"
- Letting go of perfectionism
- Simple techniques that replace stress and contention with peace and the Spirit
- Ways for mothers to see their infinite value and role, savoring the present
Week Five: Creating a Paper and Task System of Order
- A streamlined system for planning, to-do’s, calendar, papers and files – you will LOVE how this frees and simplifies your brain!
- How to cut down the amount of papers landing on your desk and emails in your inbox
- Creating a home paperwork system that's simple and works
- Where to put all those piles of papers about upcoming projects so you can find and use them, but they're not cluttering up your space: vacation plans, presentation outlines, remodeling or decorating projects, etc.
NOTE: I teach with an openness about my faith in God, and that He can help us with all aspects our lives, including creating order. If that resonates true for you, wonderful! If not, feel free to take what you like and leave the rest.
5 Weeks of Life-changing Tools, Solutions, and Inspiration!
I love saying "thank you" when you share my classes with friends or family!
- Share this page link on your social media page and tag some friends. Or copy and paste the link and share by email.
- Then let me know how many people you shared with, and for each person you shared with, you get that many entries into a drawing for one free class of choice, and a $100 Amazon gift card!
Becky’s mission is to inspire, empower, and free people to become and do what God sent them here to become and do. She helps people create order in various areas of their lives so they can achieve their goals and dreams and live their higher purpose.
- Professional organizer for 24 years
- Mentor and life coach
- Currently a coach for Kirk Duncan’s Elite Mentoring program students
- Speaker for 20 years, spoke at BYU Women’s Conference
- Emotional release and energy worker 20 years
- Owner of Purpose Driven Motherhood blog with about 600,000 page views
- Taught LDS seminary and institute
- Taught “Wanna Get Organized” classes 6 years
- Has overcome depression, memory issues, focus and attention issues
- Skilled in gluten-free and dairy-free eating
- Created a system of 25 tools for scripture feasting, and 15 tools for power praying
- Happy, successful marriage for 25 years
- Has overcome an eating disorder and body image issues
- Mother of five, grandmother of three, homeschooler
- Healthy and fit, has mentored people in simple systems for eating healthy
- Helped people upgrade their mood, thinking, and energy by upgrading food habits
- Helped people through unanswered gospel questions and faith crises
- Board member and social media expert for Moms’ Retreat
- Created 90-Day Book of Mormon Challenge with Facebook group for more than 1,500 people
|Jana, Layton, Utah|
|Tess O'Driscoll, Layton, Utah|
See Tess's inspiring blog posts about decluttering her home HERE and about her morning and evening routines HERE.
|Carol LaDamus, Layton, Utah|
I have loved this class. What a blessing in my life. Every week I've taken back bits and pieces of information and tools to help my life, where I am now, not taking on too much, but enjoying the journey. This class has made me appreciate what I have, where I'm going, and not be overwhelmed. You've lightened my mental load and given me tools to better my life, my relationships with my husband and family, and make our house into a home. Hugs, love and thanks!!! Amazing use of my time!!!
As a busy mother of five, I found Becky’s ideas on organizing to be a HUGE help in my life. After attending a class she taught on organization, I was inspired to make changes in my own home. Her ideas were simple, and yet had a profound effect on the way my home functions. The things I learned years ago, in her class, I still use to this day! The organizing strategies I learned from Becky allow me to be able to have more time to be with the people I love most - my family! If you have the privilege to learn from this awesome lady, be sure to soak it all in and take plenty of notes! Her ideas are wonderful and will be a blessing in your life!
-- Lisa, Syracuse, Utah
Becky Edwards inspires me to create order and organization in my home. I am learning just how much having a clean, orderly home affects my energy and Becky provides powerful advice on how to create that order. Deep down, we are all beings of order and our spirits thrive when our home environment is orderly. I am so grateful for Becky and her willingness to share her experience helping me to do this in my own life.
-- Lindsay Spear, Taylorsville, Utah
I’ve been using Becky’s tools for organizing life around nine busy children for nearly 15 years. Not a day goes by that my family isn’t influenced for good by her smart systems and tools. It’s a comprehensive “organize your life” system that has helped me master the family calendar, track all the to do’s, have personal dreaming and planning time, conquer the clutter, (so huge!) manage laundry, menus, pantry cooking, budgeting, fridge organizing, and so much more! Her home office system is brilliant and keeps our counters clear and clean. And for that alone I am so grateful! Whether you manage a large family or live alone, Becky’s unique systems are simple, flexible, and most importantly, effective. She is a proprietor of hope to the homemaker overwhelmed by any facet of running a home or family. I wholeheartedly recommend her course.
-- Jonell Francis, Bend, Oregon
Becky has helped me understand the importance of recognizing order and seeing things as they really are so that they can be addressed and managed in appropriate ways. Becky is a person who understands order from her years-long profession and her personal life. She conducts herself as one who honors order in all areas and seeks to uphold it. Becky Edwards is the real deal, and anyone who chooses to learn from her will find themselves lifted to a higher plane of thinking and living. I look forward to many more opportunities to learn from her as I learn to master the creation and restoration of order in my own life.
-- Amy Woody, Mentor, Utah
Becky’s example, skills and influence have taught me to purge my life of old habits, false beliefs and clutter – both spiritual and temporal. I have learned that by getting rid of dark emotions it inadvertently causes a purge of temporal possessions and unhealthy relationship patterns. Becky has mentored me in the organization of my home. Our family has been able to implement daily systems that have created productivity, order, efficiency and self-reliance. Doing the laundry used to take over my life. But now I turn to it as a source to create peace and order.
-- Lindsey Reese, Clinton, Utah
Having known Becky Edwards for 20 years, I have to say that her enthusiasm to create order in her life and help friends and family to do the same is contagious! I took my first class from her when we were young mothers and she taught me how to organize my kitchen using simple and inexpensive means to make logical systems in the fridge/freezer and cabinets. She also taught me many things I use today to plan meals. The basic pantry item idea has saved me lots of money and time and helps ease the process of cooking dinner. Becky has truly inspired me and many other women to make "systems" in their lives that simplify all the duties a busy mother has to engage in every day like cooking, cleaning, nurturing others, and self-educating. Whatever Becky teaches, she is able to distill the teachings down to the basic principles and help anyone who wants to improve their lives to take baby steps to reach their goals. I highly recommend drawing from her fountain of wisdom!
-- Shauna Kaiserman, Taylorsville, Utah
I love learning from Becky. She has a very magnetizing energy that makes me want to know and understand what she knows and understands. She has a self-assurance that allows her to get outside of herself and focus on others. Her genuine interest in people makes others feel important. I have been impressed with and benefited from her insight in articles I have read on her blog. I love the idea of living a purpose driven life and can see clearly that she lives with purpose. She walks the walk. Her blog covers so many relevant topics with real, practical advice from spiritual thoughts to practical organizing and preparedness tips and more. I love that she is so open and willing to share her discoveries with others.
-- Jodi Floyd, South Weber, Utah
Besides being one of my favorite presenters, Becky Edwards is one of my dearest friends. She makes me want to be a better person when I am around her. I have heard her present about parenting, marriage topics, preparedness and I have visited her blog and read many great talks she has given. I feel that what she has taught me has brought a great peace to my life and helped me set my priorities in order. She has also taught me organizing strategies for my home that have helped bless my life. I frequent her blog and always feel inspired by what I read there. I love Becky, she is one of my most cherished mentors. She is an inspiration to me and I cannot put in words all the ways she has blessed my life and the lives of my family.
-- Emily Jacobsen, Herriman, Utah
I have known and loved Becky for many years! I ordered a copy of her Meal Time Time Savers when I had lots of little kids at home. I was super impressed with what she taught. I went to an organization class she taught a year or so later and began to implement her ideas into our family's cleaning routine. Her ideas worked great in our home!
-- Tara Kinser, Clinton, Utah
|Tara's laundry room, which she said is still the most organized place in her home.|
Becky really helped me through a difficult time in my life. It was a time where I was feeling a lot like too little jam being spread across too much toast. The overwhelming to-do lists and fear of letting those I cared about down just about did me in. Thankfully Becky worked with me through that time and helped me make order of the chaos and feel hopeful in the process. I think what I appreciate most was the hope and encouragement she helped me feel as I began to make sense of my life. I still tell people about this experience often because it was such a pivotal point in my life. Thanks Becky!
-- Stephanie Larsen, Layton, Utah
Becky has been amazing at helping bring clarity to some things I was clouded on. Fear set in on one particular issue, and because of the fear, my mind became a bit too chaotic. I'm so grateful for her ability to see things from an outside perspective and bring not only understanding to the table but also simplicity, which opens the door for creating order, which my mind really needed. She has a light & warm spirit that automatically opens up the way for hope & clarity. She is a warrior with determination balanced perfectly with a breath of fresh air energy that feels very safe and empowering!
-- Jennifer Dayley, Twin Falls, Idaho
My family and I lacked order in so many ways and it was showing in our money issues. I then meet Becky Edwards. This amazing woman was able to help me figure out the missing piece and within a matter of weeks… I learned where my cycle began and how it was a missing the proper order and system of money. I have seen miracles in the weeks since! Just by applying the simple steps of order to my money system I have been able to see a huge flow of money to my life and am able to manage the way it flows into my life and out of my life with ease and peace. Becky was able to show me how simple it is and where I need to begin. I am so grateful for her and her intuition of what she shared with me. Becky knows how to help you and how to create order in her life and everyone around her. Listening and following through with the mentoring and inspiration given to me by Becky was more than worth it. I LOVE THIS BEAUTIFUL LADY!
-- Kamie Mysliwiec, Evanston, Wyoming