This 12 week program has been life changing for me! It brings so much hope to know how to stop the ache that I have suppressed for years knowing I was living considerably lower than my potential. Thank you Becky! This training has definitely been pivotal!
- Heather Poll
The Life on Purpose program has been amazing! I have learned and progressed so much! I have loved working with my team to help me achieve what I thought was impossible. I decluttered my basement of junk in 30 days! I now have tools to help me continue working on goals for the rest of my life.
- LaRisa Allen
- Twelve weekly one-hour trainings
- Focus on three goals in 90 days
- Power-packed habits and routines
- Key assignments and accountability systems to help you move forward faster
- Private online group for support and encouragement
- Girlfriends’ kickoff lunch and four-hour training catered by Chipotle ($397 value)
- Free sixty-minute one-on-one mentoring appointment with Becky ($200 value)
- Saturday, April 8, 8 AM to 12 PM: Girlfriends' kickoff brunch and training in Clearfield, Utah. (Also broadcast live online and recorded.)
- Saturdays, April 15 to June 24 from 7-8 AM: Weekly online trainings
- All trainings will be broadcast live online so you can watch from anywhere in the world. They'll also be recorded in case you leave town.
The tools and the way Becky teaches them, have taught me how to push past boundaries and limiting beliefs about myself. I’ve been able to move forward and do things I thought were impossible. If you are struggling, trying to find your way, trying to find your true purpose, take the leap and do something for yourself. Not only will it change you, but it will give you the power and the tools to help change your family and all those around you.
- Tammy Thomas
12 Week Transformational Program for $2400
- Becky Edwards brings a unique combination of mentor/life coach, professional organizer, emotional release and energy worker, spiritual tools, health tools, and intuition. Her transformation toolbox is overflowing.
- Presenter and blogger with over 600,000 page views.
- Spoke at BYU Women’s Conference.
- Has overcame challenges such as depression, body issues including an eating disorder, focus and memory issues, and chronic chaos.
- Loves sharing simple yet powerful tools that help people upgrade and heal their thinking, emotions, relationships, habits, success, intuition and connection to God.
- Mentored people in creating businesses, becoming mentors or presenters, energy and mood, getting organized, simple systems for eating healthy, gluten-free and dairy-free eating, from depression to freedom, upgrading money thermostat and income, healing relationships and marriage, moving from body hate to body love and gratitude, creating consistent routines, positive thought programming, forgiving self for past mistakes, increased connection with God and intuition, moving past obstacles like fear and doubt to reach big goals, moving up the levels of Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, changing how people see and talk about self.
- Coach for the students in 3 Key Element's Elite Mentoring program.
- Taught LDS seminary and institute.
- Created a system of 25 tools of scripture feasting, 15 tools for power praying.
- Happy marriage of 25 years, homeschooling mom with five children and three grandchildren.
- Graduated from BYU studying parenting, marriage, and counseling.
- Teaches several classes:
- Overwhelmed to Organized: Don’t Let Clutter Bury Your Dreams
- Food, Mood, and Energy: Ten Keys to Feeling Great
- Relationship Upgrade: Healing and Connecting with Those Who Matter Most
I'm learning how to get his guidance and help every day and become the person God wants to make of me. - Alysia Humphries